Craftsman

Discussion in 'Tool Discussion' started by craftsman, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Oct 20, 2006
    craftsman

craftsman New Member

There is no way that Ryobi can compete with Craftsman. You get what you pay for.

2. Oct 30, 2006
    bra

bra New Member

Hi,
    I've always appreciated Craftsman's guarantees!
    Recently I think I saw a commercial on television that you are going to be able to purchase Craftsman Tools from K Mart.

I have never known them to be available from anyplace except Sears and Roebuck. (sp?)

3. Oct 31, 2006
    Stephanie2377

Stephanie2377 New Member

I wonder if the Craftsman tools available at Kmart are of the same quality as the ones bought at Sears? I wonder if it is a lower line or something? I couldn't imagine anything with the Craftsman name not being top notch, though!

We have always bought Craftsman due to the quality, price and durability. I couldn't imagine purchasing anything else!

4. Jan 8, 2007
    ljk19

ljk19 New Member

They're affordable too! With all the sales Sears has on tools and the Craftsman Club, they're great tools ... AND affordable! You can't get much better than that.

5. Mar 8, 2007
    eleet34

eleet34 New Member

Craftsman or Crapman...I can't tell the difference. I decided to give Craftsman a shot again, I haven't been pleased in the past, but I recently saw a good deal on a 19.2 V coordless drill. I'm doing some work on my house and the thing has no power whatsoever, it can't get the nails deep into the studs and the battery dies down pretty quick. I borrowed my brothers Ryobi with the same voltage and it kicked Craftsman's ass. I'll never buy that brand again.