We Have a Better Idea!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HayZee518, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Sep 11, 2013
    HayZee518

HayZee518 Member

I am a retired Master Electrician having worked in an industrial setting for a good portion of my life in Massachusetts. I have done work with HVAC systems, home heating. I enjoy trouble shooting your electrical problems. I can supply illustrations of common electrical fittings and fixture wiring.
    I have done my own plumbing, i.e. drainage systems, domestic hot and cold water.

2. Sep 11, 2013
    Nifty

Nifty Administrator Staff Member

Wow HayZee, it's so great to have you here!!! In the handful of posts you've already made, you've helped me out without even intending to... which is one of the things I love most about online forums... you help people you didn't immediately intend to help!

I hope you don't mind that I'll DEFINITELY be picking your brain on a few questions as we undertake a huge amount of work on our place!

Again, it's great to have you and your experience as part of our community!

3. Sep 12, 2013
    Sumi

Sumi Member Staff Member

Welcome to the forum! It's great to have someone with experience who's brain we can pick! ;)

4. Sep 12, 2013
    HayZee518

HayZee518 Member

Well, my only hopes are that I can help you all. I started a thread in another forum dealing with Monitor Heaters and response has been over whelming. I got people from Alaska asking how to service Monitors. Many of the responses have been most positive with regards to repairs.

5. Sep 12, 2013
    Sumi

Sumi Member Staff Member