carpet cleaning

Discussion in 'Shop Setup and Organization' started by kobiy880, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Dec 25, 2018
    kobiy880

kobiy880 New Member

Hello everyone

I hope this is the right place to ask. I would be happy to receive a recommendation for a professional company specializing in carpet cleaning in Boston.

I have an antique carpet that was for quite a while in my mom's house, and now we want to make it usable.

I do not know what kind of carpet you need, so you need a professional company that can clean a wide range of secrets without damaging them.

Looking for a serious company that knows what it is doing and can clean up hard dirt.

Thanks!

2. Jan 19, 2019
    MariaClayton

MariaClayton New Member

Well, there are many experienced companies are available who are specialized in carpet cleaning in Boston like Beckwith Pro Clean, Carpet Cleaning Boston, Shine on Boston, etc.

3. Jan 21, 2019
    MariaClayton

MariaClayton New Member

But still you should try to vacuum well before and after cleaning, clean spots and spills immediately or try to do deep carpet cleaning which is essential to remove deep set dirt or carpet beetles. Because for me it was very difficult to get rid of carpet beetle and I had also saw some eggs were laying on the carpet, which was quite damaging. At that time I had called up carpet cleaning company as well as a pest exterminator where the experts spray around the carpets and helped us by preventing the carpet beetles laying their eggs and removing all the food sources.